not your ordinary bookshelf...

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin ~ FOLLOW ------ The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom ~ FOLLOW

Author and Publisher's Twitter Accounts will be featured here! For special requests, please send me an email. :)

Twitter

Launch of "Her Online Bookshelf"

Posted by . - -



Join me as I travel through pages...

"Her Online Bookshelf" is not like any other book blogs. Considering the fact that I am not a professional reviewer, I will create my own type of post for book reviews. You won't see the series posts that you find everywhere else, nor will there be a weekly contest. This is a place for book lovers to come and discuss the literary world,whether it's reading or writing. or both!

I will start posting book reviews by the 9th of July, 2011.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Leave a Reply